Do you consider yourself a sneakerhead? Do you spend most of your time eyeballing the latest releases? Perhaps constantly adding to your collection? Does the whole sneaker hype excite you and have unanswered questions?
If the answer is yes to these questions, then read on.
My name is Lee I run a sneaker blog that provides news content, reviews sneakers, how-to guides, conducts research on unanswered questions and posts exciting visual content. We are looking for a writer specialising in sneakers and style.
- Excellent writing style with no spelling or grammatical errors.
- Ability to show your personality in your writing - Asking rhetorical questions, even funny facts or your personal experience with certain sneakers.
- Able to carry out in-depth and high-quality research from various sources.
- Able to manage workload.
- Meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and adapt.
The brand has an already established social media presence from when we used to resell sneakers. However, we have pivoted to providing information through our website to better serve the sneaker community and fashion enthusiasts.
The site has experienced steady growth over the last 12 months. To set ourselves apart we are expanding the team to produce more high-quality content.
- Previous sneaker writing experience is not essential.
- Passion for sneakers is desirable.
- University students welcome - examples of blog samples (any topic).
- Knowledge of SEO writing techniques.
- If you don't have a passion for sneakers, please don't apply. It's not going to work I'm afraid.
- You don't have to have the latest sneakers, just some general knowledge of what's hot at the moment.
- Reselling knowledge is ideal too.
There are many sneaker-related articles answering in-depth well researched content we still need to cover, you will need to be proficient in fact-finding.
This is an excellent opportunity to write about something you love - sneakers. If you have previously written about other topics this is an excellent opportunity to write about something exciting. If you have sneakers of your own that you collect you are just the person we are looking to write for us.
- Competitive freelance rates: £0.04 - £0.07 per word (depending on experience)
- Flexible deadlines
- Consistent workload once passed the probation period (5 Articles).
- Work from home/anywhere
- Regular feedback and information to help you improve your writing.
- Get to write about sneakers.