Do you get frustrated by the technology of blogging? Maintaining servers, updating WordPress versions and plugins, wondering if your SEO is good, worrying about security?
If you’d rather focus upon creating content rather than fooling around with technology you’ll love Managed WordPress Hosting with my friends at WPEngine to take the headaches out of blogging.
I really wish I had this when I first started blogging!
Managed WordPress Hosting with WPEngine gives you the freedom to create amazing digital experiences online, without worrying about your tech stack, server security, updates, or server-side optimizations, so you can focus on what’s important to your blog.
Whether you’re starting a blog, already are blogging but are looking for a better solution or you’re ready to start earning money from your blogging by selling digital products and membership programs – this could be exactly what you need.
Here’s what Managed WordPress Hosting with WPEngine gives you:
- The Genesis Framework – Industry Standard Design Framework that makes WordPress easier, without sacrificing power or flexibility
- 35+ StudioPress Themes – sleek professional designs that provide beautiful frames for your content
- Fast Loading Cloud Performance – cloud infrastructure that’s optimized specifically for peak WordPress performance
- A range of hosting plans to suit your blog – a fully hosted website that will grow with you and your website traffic
- One-Click Install of Included Plugins – Never wonder which plugins are trustworthy, thanks to your StudioPress Site’s repository of one-click solutions for the functionality you desire.
- Rock-Solid Security
- Advanced SEO Functionality
- Automatic Plugin and Theme Maintenance – Many WordPress site owners spend $$$ every month to have an outside service keep things updated and safe.
- World-Class Support – friendly support team standing by 24/7
You can read more about the features here.
This amazing service is provided by a company I’ve been using and recommending for many years. I’ve used WPEngine on numerous of my blogs and all of my sites today are hosted on their servers. They’re super reliable and enable my team and I to focus our attention on what we love doing most – creating content and serving our community.
It would be hard to put a figure on the amount of time and angst you will save by having one effective solution covering all of the above. I think you’ll find Genesis Pro paying for itself many times over.
Learn more here if you’re ready to create Not Just Another WordPress Blog!
PS: ProBlogger is both an affiliate and raving fan of WPEngine. Darren has been a paying customer of WPEngine services for years and is confident that you’ll enjoy working with them too.