Carv is a meeting intelligence software company that enables people to spend less time in video meetings. With Carv, users can sit out of the meetings they don’t have anything to contribute in, and catch up on meeting highlights in a fraction of the time later.
To help us grow our online presence, we’re looking for motivated blog article writers to join our team.
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll be writing 1800 - 2400 word articles for the Carv blog.
- We will give you the topic, keyword, outline and some research links but other than that, it’ll be your piece.
- Topics range from anything hybrid/remote work related on a thought leadership level like - ‘How to overcome proximity bias’ or ‘the state of hybrid work in 2023’ , to more actionable articles like ‘the best hybrid work tools’ or ‘productivity tips for remote workers’.
- You have affinity with, and are knowledgeable about the impact of remote/hybrid work on companies and individuals.
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a long form blog/article writer.
- You’re professionally proficient in English
- You know how to balance writing for an audience and SEO.
- You can write in a light hearted but still assertive and knowledgeable tone of voice.
What we offer
- A steady stream of work
- Competitive pay
- Autonomy in execution