We are looking for a Seasoned Content manager to help me in running and growing our blog - OfficeBeginner.
OfficeBeginner is fast becoming the Go-To resource for users of MS Office and Google Workspace. We publish in-depth tutorials for Beginners and Experts alike.
As an Editor / Content Manager, you will be responsible for creating systems and processes which can help scale the publishing frequency per month while maintaining consistency and quality.
In short, you will OWN the complete Content Operations for the blog.
When we say Quality, We mean the following:
1. Make sure that the article is factually correct.
2. Grammar, Formatting, and Screenshots are proper.
3. No Plagiarism.
4. Comprehensive coverage of the topic.
Of course, this checklist will evolve with time.
Since YOU are the expert, you would be enhancing and improving this checklist.
While applying for this opportunity - Make sure to include the word "BeginnerOffice" in your application.
1. You have blogged before. You understand how to write tutorials and format them properly and make them easy to read and follow.
2. You are experienced in handling a team. Ideally, you are experienced with handling writers
3. Good at communication and project management.
4. Honest and straightforward
1. Minimum of 5 years of professional experience. For this position, we are looking for a mix of intelligence and wisdom.
2. Prior Experience in Digital / Web Project Management is a MUST.
3. Prior experience with blogging is a MUST.
4. Prior experience in handling writers is a MUST.
We will prefer candidates based in India or in a similar time zone as it makes communication and collaboration easy.
This is a long-term project. This can easily be a multi-year project. Of course, we have to get along well first.
So if the above opportunity sounds interesting then let's talk.
I run multiple internet businesses. You can know more about me here: